Spy Camera Finder
It is commonly misunderstood that the only way to detect bugging devices is to use some radio frequency scanning equipment, although certain devices do not emit signals and therefore cannot be detected by this method. The Spy Camera Finder will detect both wireless and wired cameras because it will show up the actual lens of the camera to the user.
Its function is based on the principle of optical augmentation. This technical jargon refers to the phenomenon where light reflected from a focused optical system such as a video camera is reflected along the same path as the incident light. This means that if a hidden camera is illuminated and viewed with the Spy Camera Finder technology, then a strong reflection from the target camera will reveal its position to the user. The Spy Camera Finder exploits this phenomenon by using a ring of ultra-bright LED’s arranged around a viewing port. When a user scans a room looking through the viewing port a hidden camera appearing in the field of view will brightly reflect the light from the LED’s, showing up as a bright pin-prick of light. This unit has adjustable speed settings for the flashing LED lights, which can assist in making different types of lens easier to find.
- Physical detection system for identifying camera lenses
- Circle of 6 bright LED lights with projection range of approximately 10 metres plus
- variable flash rate switching for LED lights – 5 speeds
- Integral lithium ion rechargeable battery – 5 hours use on a full charge
- Supplied with USB charging lead and mains power adapter