Another excellent camera from Swann. The zoom is incredibly effective day or night, and the camera auto-focuses as you change view. Focus is manually adjustable to change the depth of field ensuring you can select and see specifically what you need to.
Installation is as easy as the other cameras, a heftier, thicker BNC type cable is included. This camera requires a dedicated power supply so you will need an available socket at the source.
Wall mounting was straight-forward, so I didn’t need to change the arm for the supplied ceiling version. I can recommend a 20mm hole as this is a 3-channel cable so needs wider hole than normal camera BNC cable. Marking the holes for the bracket on the wall is difficult without removing the entire camera as it blocks the holes, and it lacks depth/length of the supporting arm away from the wall. Swann suggest you buy some extension bracket ‘from all good hardware/diy stores’ but I have not seen anything remotely compatible and would welcome suggestions.
- An extra camera to add to Swann’s Wi-Fi 1080p HD Security Systems^
- Plug the camera into power then enjoy wireless connection to the NVR (sold as part of kits including NVK-485, NVK-480, GuardianEye & EasyView) in minutes using your existing Wi-Fi network
- Place the camera anywhere indoors or outdoors & see crystal clear full HD 1080p image quality
- Hear what’s happening while you’re away with built-in microphone providing audio up to 16ft/5m
- See in the dark with IR cut filter to provide powerful night vision up to 65ft/20m & 75 degree wide angle lens to cover more area
- The perfect addition to your Wireless HD Security System from Swann. It’s another example of security made smarter
• NVW-485 Day/Night Camera
• Power Extension Cable 60ft / 18m
• Power Adapter
• Quick Start Guide
• Theft Deterrent Stickers