Intersecurity-Georgia security personnel are selected according to the requirements of a potential client and needs of the site to be protected. The company thinks that provision of the manned guarding is the service of a unique type, which is to be tailored to the client’s individual requirements. The security officers of Intersecurity-Georgia have, at least, 2-year experience of working in law enforcement and military; they are duly trained in de-escalation of use of force, including, acting in a stressful environment and resolving force majeure situations using non-violent tactics, namely, verbal skills. We are the security guard provider of choice for major names in the retail, distribution, corporate, financial and other sectors, delivering frontline and backup services 24/7 to protect people, stock and property, and add value in numerous other ways.
Intersecurity-Georgia and its high quality manned guarding and security personnel are trusted by leading commercial, non-governmental, and international organizations actively operating in Georgia
All ISG security officers and personnel are extensively vetted, undergo continual career development, and have the following training as standard:
- Licensed by LEPL Security Police;
- Purposefully re-trained;
- Fully vetted through the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- Recruited through competition;
- Carrier development and step-by-step growing;
- Trusted by major commercial and international organizations operating in Georgia.
ISG security officers provide security to the following type of sites:
- Commercial, office building-structures and industrial sites;
- Hospitals and healthcare organizations;
- Educational institutions, offices of international organizations and NGOs;
- Religious and cultural centers;
- Malls, retail and wholesale trading sites, warehouses;
- Industrial and power sites, strategic pipelines.
General functions-obligations of a security officer at the site:
- Protection of the site and local personnel form any hazard;
- Suppression of an illegal activity, surveying and revealing and, at the same time, sending a notification to law enforcement bodies;
- Patrolling the site territory;
- Permanent communication (24/7) with ISG Command Operations Center;
- Displaying the ISG uniform and equipment permanently when being on-duty at the site.